- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c. milk
- ¾ c. sugar
- ½ c. sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. butter softened
- 1 large Phil’s Fresh Egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- optional: 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
|Strawberry Lemon Blondies|
- 1 c. sugar
- ⅔ c. flour
- 6 Tbsp. softened butter
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 c. flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat 1/4 c. milk, ¾ c. sugar, ½ c. sour cream, ¼ c. butter, egg, lemon juice, lemon extract (if using), and lemon peel until creamy. Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Fold in raspberries
- Spoon batter into a greased 10 inch springform pan and sprinkle with crumb topping (see below).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool at least 20 minutes in pan before removing.
- Combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over cooled coffee cake.
- Combine 1 c. sugar and ⅔ c. flour in a bowl.
- Cut in 6 Tbsp. butter until mixture is crumbly.